There is a need for sustainable improvements in the way subsea projects are delivered.
This requires fundamental changes to the way we design, manage and execute.
iEPCI™, our powerful integrated approach to field architecture and project execution, transforms subsea from concept to project delivery and beyond. Our value proposition builds on early involvement and integrated solutions enabling streamlined project execution.Now, we've gone one step further
We assembled an expert team to rethink how subsea production could be even more efficient. The result is Subsea 2.0™ — a revolutionary product platform that integrates seamlessly with iEPCI™.Subsea 2.0™ at a glance
The products have been designed by combining both field-proven and new technologies. The products are smaller, lighter and use fewer parts than previous generations. The product platform is built using standardized components configured in a modular architecture.Delivering unique benefits
- Reduced complexity of concept and product design
- More efficient project delivery from engineering to installation
- Optimized product performance and reduced costs beyond installation
Our Subsea 2.0™ product platform makes subsea projects simpler, leaner and smarterHelping to... Improve project economics
- Dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership
- Improved reliability, flexibility and availability over the life of the field
- Significant reduction in hardware delivery time decreases total project execution schedules
Smaller, lighter products designed with fewer parts but with the same or greater functionalityStandardized components 50%
reduction in weight and sizeEarly involvement in front-end design Leaner Project execution
Standardized/modular products for greater automation in manufacturing and reduced engineering hoursReduced engineering hours required Significant reduction in lead time 70%–90%
reduction in manual activities